Makes: Serves 4
Prep Time: 15 minutes
September 14, 2017 • By Seamus Mullen
This cauliflower dish is quick and easy to prepare and can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
My love for Cilantro definitely features and I team this dish back with a simple salad paired with a creamy non-dairy vinaigrette.
TIP: Include the leaves and stems from the cauliflower too.
1 head of cauliflower
1 small handful fresh cilantro
1 small garlic clove, peeled
1 small Serrano chili, seeded, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon of fresh or powdered turmeric root
1 tablespoon thinly sliced ginger
Juice of 1 lime
4 tablespoons coconut oil
4 Poached eggs
Salt to taste
- Combine everything except coconut oil and lime juice in a food processor. (I use the Breville Sous Chef).
- Pulse until fully incorporated and has the texture of Cous-cous (about 3 minutes)
- Heat up the coconut oil in a pan
- Empty the cauliflower rice into the pan and mix thoroughly. Cook on the stove top for about 5 minutes.
- Add lime juice
- Serve on a plate and top with 4 poached eggs