7 Weeks to a Healthier Gut, Body & Mind
The delicate balance of your microbiome – the bacteria, yeast, viruses and fungi that live in your gut and on your skin – just might be calling the shots when it comes to your overall health, digestion, weight and even your mood. But surprisingly, it doesn't take long to make meaningful changes. Six years ago, chef and cookbook author of Real Food Heals Seamus Mullen learned this lesson when he healed himself from a severe and painful autoimmune disease by overhauling his diet in favor of delicious clean, whole foods. This topic is near and dear to his heart and he is on a mission to educate others on the life-changing power of real food for gut healing and disease prevention. Register and purchase this course today using discount code GUTHEALTH50 for $50 Off (that's only $200). COURSE BEGINS: June 18th.
Register and purchase this course today using discount code GUTHEALTH50 for $50 Off (that's only $200). COURSE BEGINS: June 18th.
Much of our health – good or bad – starts in the gut. Research is revealing a surprising source for the recent influx of allergies, autoimmune diseases, inflammatory conditions and even neurodegenerative diseases that plague our population. It turns out that your gastrointestinal system and, by extension, the nearly immeasurable number of bacteria contained within it are in the business of far more than just ensuring your latest meal is properly digested. In fact, they can make us sick, or they can help keep us healthy.
And that’s the good news. Whether you’re looking to prevent illness or you suspect you have an imbalance or perhaps suffer from an inflammatory or autoimmune disease like rheumatoid arthritis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn’s or ulcerative colitis), lupus, Hashimoto’s or a neurodegenerative disease, there are things you can do to take control of your health and fix your gut starting right now.
In our new course The Gut Health Fix, Seamus Mullen is going to show you how to heal your gut with food and how to maintain a thriving microbiota long-term.
In this 7-week course, you’ll learn:
- How to treat your gut like a garden: readying the soil, planting the seeds and maintaining a flourishing garden
- The connection between the gut and a host of diseases and imbalances
- How to do a hard reset on your gut with a 7-week healing reboot
- The gut-brain connection
- The power of probiotics and prebiotics
- Foods to embrace, foods to avoid
- Leaky gut syndrome and nutrients that treat the gut lining
- Recipes and cooking techniques to nourish a health microbiome
- Gut specific and whole-health supplementation guidance
- Easy, customizable fermentation workshop
- Principles for building balanced meals the gut loves
- Sample meal plans to learn how to pull all your gut-health recipes together
- Beyond food: Lifestyle changes that matter deeply
- The reintroduction of certain foods after the healing period
- How to make your new gut-healthy lifestyle sustainable long time
Learning from home offers you the flexibility to attend each weekly lesson from anywhere when your schedule permits with the added bonus of classes never expiring, allowing you to return to any lesson at any time for a refresher. Online classrooms also allow for lower enrollment fees, making our course much more affordable than an in-person cooking and nutrition school
Evaluation & Instructor Access:
You will be asked to submit cooking assignments to the instructor or group. You will need a smartphone with a camera or a digital camera for this portion, as well as regular access to a computer, laptop or tablet for each lesson.
The instructor will be available to students in predetermined time slots for questions and clarification. In addition, you will have the opportunity to discuss lessons and assignments with fellow students via our online forum.
Join us for this course that will change the way you nourish your body and gut for life. In 7 weeks you’ll have all the tools and recipes you need prioritize the all-important microbiome and live your healthiest life.